Secure Technologies offers a range of technical training sessions, covering various products and technologies. A description of STI Instructor-led classes, as well as classes offered by our partners, are listed below.
Classes are held at our office, in our dedicated training classroom. We can accommodate up to 12 students, for each training sessions. Please feel free to contact us, should you like to inquire about any of the classes listed below, or if you require a custom class development, including on-site at your location.
Upcoming Training Events
Forcepoint Stonesoft NGFW Administration
During this four-day training course, you will learn how to install, configure, administer and support Stonesoft NGFW. Through instruction, demonstrations and hands-on lab practice exercises, you will learn the requirements and recommendations to successfully deploy Stonesoft NGFW in a variety of network environments. You will develop expertise in creating security rules and policies, managing users and authentication, understanding multi-link technology, configuring VPNs, deep traffic inspection, performing common administration tasks including status monitoring and reporting.
STI Instructor-led Classes
- Forcepoint Sidewinder Firewall Administration
- Forcepoint Stonesoft NGFW Administration
- McAfee Web Gateway Administration
- McAfee Email Gateway Administration
- McAfee VirusScan and ePO Administration
- McAfee Data Loss Prevention Administration
- McAfee Network Security Platform Administration
- McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention Administration
- McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration
- McAfee SIEM Administration
Training Information Request
Please feel free to contact us for information on the listed courses, or any other training related topics. Someone will reply to your message within 48 hours!